We are a group of high school students who dedicate our time to community service, prevention, and leadership activities.
- We focus on the youth of East Haddam.
- We create leadership opportunities for high school students.
- We are a school group; however we have a partnership with EHYFS.
We are a group dedicated to creating positive experiences and activities for all youth in East Haddam.
YHY believes that youth in East Haddam should be given the opportunities to make positive choices about how they spend their time, how they relate to other kids, and how they connect with their community.
Polar Plunge Fundraiser
- Prevention Projects for Prom and Graduation
- 4th & 5th Grade Socials
- Sticker Shock Programs
- Volunteer at EHYFS sponsored events (Homework Hangout, Family Night etc.)
Please contact us at email@example.com if you are interested in finding out additional information about this group.
2016-2017 Meeting Dates:
5:30pm-7:00pm at EHYFS (387 East Haddam-Moodus Rd.)
October 5, 19
November 2, 16, 30
January 4, 18
February 1, 15
March 1, 15
April 12, 26
May 10, 24