We are a group dedicated to encouraging all East Haddam youth to make healthy life choices by being positive role models and providing opportunities for youth to connect with each other and their community.
Who are We?
- Youth who want to be leaders
- Youth who want to be positive role models for kids
- Youth who want to make a difference in our community
- Youth who want to help our peers make healthy decisions
- Youth who want to educate adults about issues affecting youth
YHY believes that youth in East Haddam should be given the opportunities to make positive choices about how they spend their time, how they relate to other kids, and how they connect with their community.
Polar Plunge Fundraiser
- Prevention Projects for Prom and Graduation
- 4th & 5th Grade Socials
- Sticker Shock Programs
- Volunteer at EHYFS sponsored events (Homework Hangout, Family Night etc.)
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in finding out additional information about this group.
2017-2018 Meeting Dates:
6:30pm-8:00pm at EHYFS (387 East Haddam-Moodus Rd.)