We are a group dedicated to encouraging all East Haddam youth to make healthy life choices by being positive role models and providing opportunities for youth to connect with each other and their community.
Who are We?
- Youth who want to be leaders
- Youth who want to be positive role models for kids
- Youth who want to make a difference in our community
- Youth who want to help our peers make healthy decisions
- Youth who want to educate adults about issues affecting youth
- 4th & 5th Grade Socials
- Sticker Shock Programs
- Prevention Projects for Prom and Graduation
- Senior Citizen Prom
- Help run EHYFS sponsored events like Homework Hangout and Family Nights
- And more!
Want to join? Just fill out the form below.