Thanks for your interest in attending the Drive-In! Please note, in order to make this a family-friendly and COVID-19 safe event, we will be enforcing the following guidelines:
- Substance use is strictly prohibited. Substance use of any kind will result in removal from the event.
- Participants are required to remain in their vehicles at all times, except to use the restroom facilities. When using the restroom, a mask must be worn and social distancing must be maintained.
- Parking will be directed by the East Haddam Police Department. Your row will be predetermined by event staff.
- You MUST use the vehicle you register below. Due to space restrictions, we are unable to accommodate vehicles that have not been registered for this event.
- Masks are not required if you are inside your vehicle and the windows are up. If your windows are down, masks must be worn. If your vehicle is a pick up truck and attendees plan on sitting in the bed of the truck, a mask must be worn.
- Prior to the event, you will be emailed a virtual ticket that will include your row number. Please either print this ticket or have the pdf ready on your phone when you arrive.
For any questions, please email email@example.com or call 860.873.3296.